Boutique Hotel in Sukhothai Old City
Surrounded by legends of ancient remains and only a few minutes away from Sukhothai Historical Park – UNESCO World Heritage, Legendha Sukhothai, located in Sukhothai province, Northern Thailand, is one of the finest resorts in Sukhothai. Exteriorly The Legendha Sukhothai is decorated as Thai traditional village-like landscape, whereas interiorly decorated as Thai contemporary design rooms.
Rooms & Villas
2 Bedroom villa
The thing that distinguishes those who choose to visit TreeHouse Villas is their depp appreciation of the environment, of nature and the prospect of luxury in a secluded virgin space. They are driven by a sense of discovrty, and travelling the road less trodden.
Blogs & Reviews
No any posts about this property
A very comfortable 4D/3N stay in a relatively pretty setting
We researched the prior reviews and are glad we picked the Legendha Sukhothai. To the point, here are our observed pros based on our stay::
- Reasonable cost (“value for money”) for what was available/provided
- Comfortable room (cold AC) with thorough daily housekeeping – and we do like firmer beds
- Very good daily breakfast offerings (and a very commanding and helpful omelette chef with a 100% service attitude)
- Good menu/servicing at their restaurant
- A very good spa and friendly spa staff (seems to be a favorite with many of the guests)
- Well designed/landscaped and maintained grounds, set back from main street (our room was relatively quiet throughout our four days)
- Complimentary wifi (for us, the signal was actually strongest at the restaurant and by the pool than in our own room)
- Fairly adequate car parking at front, complementary for guests
- Excellent location being barely a mile to the Sukhothai Historial Park .. . the hotel also has a few bikes that can be rented and just ridden over to the park (and also on the park grounds too)
- A comfortable large pool at its center (we used it every day of our stay)
- The scent of the soaps/conditioners/shower gels reminded us of the Banyan Tree Thai Charmanard brand. We were sad that Legendha didn’t have their own for sale
No, the Legendha’s size is not on a grand scale like some higher-end resorts but more importantly to us, we found value in the offerings, service and comfort for their room rates. We agreed that when we return next, we’d definitely stay here again.
One last note: Individual guest safety boxes are located at the front desk (not in the room)..
Everything is Pretty Much Perfect
I thank Gate 1 for always providing the best accommodations for people on their tours. This is a very nice hotel not quite as luxurious as the Century Park in Bangkok however given the LegendHa’s setting and being further out of the metro area, this is a divine place to stay. The meals were very, very good. the staff was friendly and courteous all around. There are ruins nearby to explore and other historical sites in the immediate vicinity.
All in all a good place to visit to stay and enjoy. Highly recommend.
My husband and I only stayed here with our two children (aged 13 and 15) for one night on our whistle-stop tour of Thailand but we would have loved to have had longer. The hotel was absolutely beautiful, set in stunning tropical gardens with some lovely water features as well as a large pool.
Our rooms (we had two) were really beautiful, large and well-equipped and decorated in a traditional style. The staff were very helpful and their attention to detail was amazing – from towel elephants and our names printed on welcome cards in the rooms to the birds carved out of vegetables with our dinner. Both dinner and breakfast at the restaurant were excellent, with a superb choice. The after-dinner show featured traditional Thai music, dance and costumes, and a film showing some highlights of the area. We didn’t use any of the other facilities offered by the hotel as we were not there long but there did seem to be a large choice on offer.
Note, the hotel is very close to Sukothai Historical Park – hire a bicycle when you get to the park, it was such a fun way to explore it!
We would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to come back again one day.
- Check-in: 2:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Swimming pool
- Parking Area
- Tour & sightseeing arrangements
- Meeting room
- Airport limousine service
- Internet and business center
- Swimming pool
- Souvenir shop
- Thai massage
- Money exchange
- Mini mart
- Medical assistance
- 24-hour resort security
- Daily housekeeping service
- Laundry service
- Nham Khang Sukhothai Restaurant